Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yama Sushi. Delicious

My ex-roommate, his girlfriend and I went to Yama Sushi for their all-you-can-eat sushi. And, oh boy, it was delicious. Here are some things that I've ordered:

Started off with appetizer:
Seafood Salad. Spiciness level: mild.


Another appetizer: Soft shell crab w/ squeezed lemon


Pre-main course meal: baked green mussels.


Main course:
Firecracker: Jalapeno shell with spicy tuna and spicy mayo. Spicy!


Man whore: California roll topped with Salmon and a small slice of lemon. Spicy.


Dessert: mochi mango ice cream and a scoop of plum ice cream. Delicious in my mouth.


So worth the $25 I've spent for dinner. I should have gone for lunch where it's $20. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's searching for a Japanese owned sushi bar (most sushi places here in Vegas are Korean owned).

For more info: http://yamasushivegas.com


No comments:

Post a Comment