Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh no!!!

What do you when you're drunk and you need that starch? Steak and eggs baby!

The Orleans' Courtyard Cafe has been my favorite spot for late night dinner, after studying snack and post clubbing sober up meal. Why? Because they have a reasonably priced steak and eggs. Back in the summer of '10 it was priced at $3.49 and served from midnight to 6 a.m. In the fall, it was changed to $4.49 and served from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.



The other night, I lost to a bowling game. Loser had to buy dinner. Of course, I didn't mind because it was going to cost me as much as half a plate at LAVO. Then the check came and it had a total as much as a plate at LAVO. They increased their price from $4.49 to $6.99. Really?! We ask one of the servers if the price changed and we had a hard time understanding. We picked up: "discontinued, no more" etc etc etc blah blah blah.



Cheap food no more.

3 comments:

  1. Didn't know you had a blog! Yay food :] I've actually never had steak and eggs in Vegas yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had one, forgot about it and now I'm back on it. lol. but you're missing out on some delish late night snack!

    ReplyDelete