Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Fake Armani.


In GQ this week: The GQ Spring Style Preview. Of course, I was doing my Sunday afternoon reading of GQ articles and Stumbleupon.com stumbling on various subjects. So going through the slides, I figured, there's no way I would wear these cloths. Well, except for the very small checkered/plaid button up shirts. Here comes number 14, the item is a tobacco-colored suit. GQ featured a Giorgio Armani suit that retails about $2100 (Slide below). Wait a minute... this suit looks familiar.

Of course! I have one too! Weeks ago, I bought a brown suit from H&M for $249 (duh, $250 + tax). Very similar to the featured suit from GQ. Before buying the suit from H&M, I was very hesitant in the pre-purchase of it. Do I need it? Do I not have more than enough suits? What am I going to use it for? How often will I use it? All these consumer buyer behavior came rushing in. Haha. I studied that in college. Ehh... I still bought cause it looks good on me. Don't all men look good in suits? Jack Black, Michael Buble, Drew Carey (just to name a few celebrities who own a pudge). The first time I wore was for 2011 New Year's Eve. Of course, no one wears a suit jacket in Hawaii, but I still wore it cause I have to use it for something. In that way, a good suit wouldn't go to waste. In the picture below, the suit looks darker but it's actually brown in white light.


So I guess, I'm a little ahead when it comes to Spring 2011. Haaaahhh...not. Only one item out of about 30 for GQ Spring Style Preview? Not bad. Let me go through my closet if I have anymore clothes that GQ featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment