Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So at work...


We have these compliment cards at work (pictured sample on the right). Members can write nice or mean things about whichever teller help them. Today one of my co-workers got this:


"Please call your #1 fan later after work, (702) XXX-XXXX*. Mr X*. I would love to speak with you about our future."


This teller is married with a child and Mr. X knows about that. They were talking for about 15 minutes about her family, traveling, her 2 year old daughter, and her husband who is in the military going to Korea this summer.
She came running to the break freaking out not knowing what to do. I read the compliment card and literally laughed out loud. Really loud.
But then, I'm thankful I don't have a stalker anymore.
**Phone number and names are blocked for that individual's privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment